Top 10 Reasons
The main reason to choose our office as your orthodontic providers is first and foremost that we have specialized orthodontic training and orthodontics is all that we do. What that means to you is:
- Treatment plans that incorporate the latest technologies and a comprehensive evaluation of all your orthodontic needs to achieve fantastic results to last a lifetime. We work closely with your dentist and other dental specialists to gain a comprehensive goal for your overall dental health. This is what we are known for. See below about the latest technologies that we offer!
- Treatment that runs on time and isn’t rushed. We work hard at perfecting our systems to provide you with the most efficient and comfortable treatment. You will be seen on time and finish within the expected appointment time slots; we know you have busy lives and don’t want your visits to the office to be a burden, but instead a joy! Check our current testimonials to see what our patients have to say about our great customer experience.
- A track record of success with Invisalign®, braces, and Phase One orthopedic treatment. We were one of the first to offer the Invisalign Teen® product to teenagers and we are getting fabulous compliance and great results with them!
Another great reason to choose our office is because “Dr. V. is the coolest orthodontist ever!” (according to our patient Kiana). And she is right for many reasons:
- Dr. Van den Berg has the experience you’re looking for. He is now in his 16th year as an orthodontist providing beautiful smiles. He has completed an additional third year of orthodontic training at the University of California, San Francisco, above and beyond the required two-year minimum.
- Dr. van den Berg is an expert in his field and has taught thousands of other dentists and orthodontic residents in North America how to provide outstanding orthodontic treatment. The team at Pacific Coast Orthodontics regularly attends continuing education events to remain at the forefront of the latest developments in orthodontic technology and comfort.
- He was an early adopter of the Invisalign Technology and worked with the company in its early years. He even holds four patents in the Invisalign intellectual property portfolio. We have successfully treated many patients with Invisalign, including patients with complex orthodontic needs that had been turned down by other providers.
- Not only does he have all these accolades, but he is also outgoing and personable with a great sense of humor. We all love what we do and we like to have fun with our patients! Several times during the year we all get dressed up for theme day, such as crazy socks day, western day, and Super Bowl spirit day, to name a few. We also have contest throughout the year for kids to win prizes. Our blog keeps our patients up to date on current office events.
Our office uses the highest quality technology and the latest innovations to give you a great smile using the most comfortable treatment available:
- Dr. Van den Berg uses the latest 3D scanning technology with the iTero® scanner, so no goopy impressions to deal with… much preferred by our patients!
- We offer the highest quality braces in the industry. For traditional braces, we use the Damon®. And for patients concerned with aesthetics we offer Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Damon® Clear™ and Incognito®, braces placed behind your teeth. The braces plan is digitally designed using OrthoCad iQ™ to take the guesswork out of bracket placement.
- We also have a PlanMeca digital X-ray machine so radiographs are done onsite. We do not charge for our digital radiographs or for providing copies to other dental providers.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation and take the first step to a great smile!